With FSR Fimap presents a new way of designing the sweeping machine making it compact, versatile, eco-friendly and extremely productive with very low consumptions, also thanks to the production of the Hybrid version.
The ride on FSR sweeping machine is available in two versions, the FSR B battery powered, suitable for cleaning areas up to 8,000 sq. m. and the FSR Hybrid, powered by a combination of a gasoline motor with batteries, suitable for cleaning floors up to 15,000 sq. m. The Hybrid version offers 7.5 non-stop working hours and is ideal for cleaning indoor and outdoor areas: the gasoline motor can be used for outdoor cleaning while the quietness and emission free power of the electrical motor is perfect for indoor cleaning.
The battery version (FSR B) is able to work for 4 non-stop hours with only one energy charge and its outstanding quietness makes it suitable for indoor cleaning giving excellent results also on carpet floors.
The autonomy of the gasoline engine meets the clean energy of the battery power, giving several advantages:
– Up to 7.5 non-stop working hours
– Very low consumptions and great autonomy: up to 40,000 sq. m. with a full tank of gasoline
– Very silent
– More than 4 hours with zero emissions when electrically powered
– Up to 69% CO2 reduction
– Dramatic time reduction for battery charge
– Possibility to work indoors and outdoors with great versatility
– High reliability
– Low maintenance costs